cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
rantspazlaughscream
mandy who?

Amanda Mandy Miura, 16, shuttler of Nan Hua Badminton Team, true blue 6th member of Arashi





affiliates

Annabel Audrey Christine Eisabess Eunice Evia Jane Jiayun Kelila Lihui Likai Meiru NHBG Olivia Peklian Puikay Qilin Ruixuan Sermin Yeshze Yingying Nicholas Kh Phoebe Qianling Xavier Xianlin Xinyi Xinying Yingsuan Yuhan #002 #005 204'08
Saturday, November 13, 2010 @ 2:09 AM
Liberation Day 01: Shop-Till-You-Drop day
A'ight so I went to town for the interview as said. Brother hitched me a ride. And accompanied me for all my (window) shopping in town for the day. Awesome ♡.

And anyways, I GOT THE JOB. Yahoo!! :-) The staffs there are.. all middle-aged women though. I think my mom can fit in the staff crew better than I do. Gosh. Anyway, I've intended to 'jump ship' and work over at Kinokuniya with Peklian (my dear ballzy girl, hello ☺) after the 3-week ~probation~ thingum duration, IF I feel that I simply can't go on with whatever I'm facing in the job. After sourcing for many other alternative holiday jobs, I'm still assured that Kino provides the best working environment. :')

On the other hand, Bro and I didn't go to SAM after all. The alluring shops at Ion made me stay wit' them.. ;_; 'Nother day perhaps~

Finally found something near to my perfect black blazer in Ion O! I like Bershka a lotttt. Not so much for the prices.. I guess. Their blazers really seem good though. /is tempted to invest in one for numerous good uses.... (but, $79? I NEED TO GIVE IT A THOUGHT) Thanks Winnie BB for the tips up, will check that S-shop (NAME'S TOO LONG haha) when I can! ;)

Finally ended the hellish walking around literally all the places I go to in the mall.... YES I WENT TO UNIQLO AND STOOD REALLY CLOSE TO THE SPOT YOKOYAMA YU STOOD A FEW DAYS AGO. \V/ VICTORY. Hahahaha! Unless he didn't lean at the right side of the store that day, oh heck whatever. Lol. Those 3 JE fangirls who spotted him sure had heaps of luck with them those days. Why didn't you show yourself to more JE fans while you were in Singapore, Yoko? >: And don't be so stunned/shocked/paranoid/nervous/unfriendly to them okay, man!!! Even though this is supposedly a private trip and all but YOU SHOULD BE AWARE of the existence of o/s fans, yes??? :)

Today's shopping trip was a tad unproductive wtfzxzx spent my money on 1) accessories, 2) accessories and 3) even more accessories. I hate myself. LOL. Someone needs to curb my penchant of buying accessories and channel me towards my actual NEED gawd.
And the price of 2 items bought from Diva = the price of 1 item bought in Accessorize lol why do I always fall for the latter shop's mad ex but pretty shiny blings?!?!

Random: Saw a real pretty and tall blonde western girl who took the downwards escalator before my bro and I and he commented, "洋娃娃。" LOL. But she does look like a Barbie doll, with the hair tied up and all and the GORGEOUS MAKE-UP.

Speaking of make-up, it's one of the gazillion to-dos I have listed in my (uh) list of to-dos (i.e. learning it) for the holidays. I don't think I want to share my list here with y'all cus'... it's very lengthy HAHAHA unless y'all don't mind. !

I need to find black pants for work tomorrow onwards FML I swear the attire is... SO OL/office lady and FORMAL okay please DON'T EVER come find me when I'm working I'll look like 30 years older ok joking but very possibly near that age :(((((((((( The staff there are pretty nice though. :-) But maybe they're just trying to reassure/calm down the sense of a 16-year-old soon-to-be new coworker omg fml x2.

OH and I forgot to mention that I met 6 friends today. :D Shaeron + Shiyun outside Taka :D, who were getting prezzies for a friend's birthday (I wonder who), @miAope1, Jiahwee and Xiaoyuan in Ion! And I saw XY with her makeup/eyeliner on irl for the first time.. just sayin'.
Oh and Aizhen(primary school friend) at the opposite escalator but I didn't manage to say hi :).

Bought this uber economically-friendly/green plain-paper notebook from Muji omg I love it loads even though it's just..... plain. Like really PLAIN. HAHA but I like it because it's meaningful! So earth-friendly hehehe :) BRO SAYS IT'S LIKE 厕纸/TOILET PAPER. BAH!! Even if it's made up of toilet paper it's now thoroughly processed and is full of awesome smooth brown paper okay!!! OK shall stop ranting on this notebook haha.

I honestly haven't walked this long for AGES man I think even feet need warm ups for long hours of shopping lor omg!! And we dinnered at AOBA Hokkaido Ramen. Their shio ramen is not so yum. Didn't manage to try their gyoza nor california maki (FOOD GEOG: SHIT WHATCHAMACALLIT? Fusion food? :D) cus' I was full like a balloon - despite whining of gastric again right before eating the ramen - and pushed all the food to my bro LOL. Think the gyoza is good though. Bro said so. If you happen to go to this restaurant and try it and realise it sucks please blame my brother, not me. HAHAHA.

I think it's time.
For a new water bottle.

Should I try Nalgene? I'm growing sick of the water leaking issue my current $2 Daiso pink waterbottle has HAHAHA. Oh well, can't expect much from $2 plastics. (POLYSTYRENE! Okay I think I'm suffering from traumatic issues from the O's or sth dang)

I hope Bro buys a Mac for the house soon WHEEHEEHEE he seemed veeery interested in them at the EpiCentre y'know hehehehe /rubs hands in glee And he says it's probably only a matter of time (orly, is it because all the females in the house use Apple iPhones and you use a smartphone and 3>1 = majority pwns? LOL) so THERE'S HOPE. Yatta!

OK I shall end blogging here I don't really like how my entries end up being long-winded and lengthy but I guess this is how I roll (am reminded of Winnie's childhood photo album........ LOL) so yep DEAL WITH IT, SELF

Need to be up early for another round of SHAWPIIINGZ!!! :-) Be afraid, feet, be very afraid... (My left is nursing a little blister already how noobz, you foot)
back to top?
monthly archive

January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011
recent entries

I CAN HAS MY LIFE BACK. OMG THIS IS SURREAL. I know I'm supposed to be on unannounced hiatus but.. moumoon "When will you guys stop doing Math?" "When the su... "It's so fluffly I'm going to die!" The scenery I see ☼ I want to watch Sachoom! OYOYO Quiz Today is a happy ☼ day yes I sound so gay ☺
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS Free Blog Counter