cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
rantspazlaughscream
mandy who?

Amanda Mandy Miura, 16, shuttler of Nan Hua Badminton Team, true blue 6th member of Arashi





affiliates

Annabel Audrey Christine Eisabess Eunice Evia Jane Jiayun Kelila Lihui Likai Meiru NHBG Olivia Peklian Puikay Qilin Ruixuan Sermin Yeshze Yingying Nicholas Kh Phoebe Qianling Xavier Xianlin Xinyi Xinying Yingsuan Yuhan #002 #005 204'08
Friday, July 16, 2010 @ 11:53 PM
The scenery I see ☼
HELLO YES I finally have time to update! :D

This week was pretty lax imo. Plainly consisted of going through of prelim papers, etc etc~

1107
SUNDAY SHOPPING W WINNIE BB. YAY. ♡ First time going out w each other, woohoo. :D Hunted for my blazer and for her white tee around in town. I still like Ion. Very much. Apart from the upper floors because they're way too classy and ex-y for my age and taste. I love the basements because they're hip like that. LOL (+ JAP FOOD :'()

Was supposed to leave house at 13 30-ish and window shop around town myself before finding Winnie at approx 17 30 after her tuition ended but I ended up reaching town at only around 4PM no thanks to my brother. Niao eh!!

Hopped about many stores and tried on many clothes. I dislike trying out too many clothes in a day because it's just SO tiring to me. Lol?!?

Saw this pair of dark gray sneaks @ River Island, 22$ OMG STEAL. I contemplated buying it but decided not to first, and hid it behind all its other uglier buddies on the shelf, cuz it was the last pair. "If there's fate, it'll still be there when we come back here!" LOL ~ Turned out we totally forgot to return to the shop so omfg no.

Winnie says I squander very easily. :( I DON'T!! It all depends on my luck and the availability of good stuff in store ~ But I did buy a lot more things than she did haha set of pastel bangles and 3 necklace from Diva ok maybe I spent a lil' too much. :(

1407
Ate ramen @ Ajisen and caught Despicable Me with Lihui @ JP, Wednesday after school. :))) ♥ I felt increasingly awkward @ the ramen store because we looked like a pair of peasant kids who receive like 50 cents' allowance per day hahaha kidding. (But as Lihui says, "高兴就可以了啦!") Cus we shared a bowl of ramen. :3 Aso ramen! Don't know what aso means but heck. It's pretty nice. Went to GV to buy our tix (with Lihui's FREE PAIR of GV tix coupons THANK YOU :)) but wtf the 3:45PM time slot already had a full house. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we bought the tix for the 5PM time slot and literally walked around JP for 2 hours straight. Lol such a waste of time! ;_; Should've went to Mushmom's house upstairs ~ LOL

Bought a 4$ AM TYS for myself @ Popular. Worth the 4 bucks!! :) Went to change my necklace at Diva too cus it spoiled when I opened it and checked it the night of the day I bought it (yes, Sun). And I bought some coffee-flavoured yoghurt (I forgot the name... damn my brain) at the usual yoghurt shop Park, Yunmin, PK and I always frequent and LIHUI SAYS IT LOOKS AND TASTES LIKE VOMIT. LOL.

OK so at 5PM we finally caught the movie. Wasn't as hilarious as I'd expected it to be (perhaps everyone's high comments about it raised my expectations for it lol), but it was SO. CUTE. I WANT A MINION RN!!! Especially the DJ one ~ Woohoo so fcute. Lihui didn't laugh much. @_@ LOL. Agnes is a darn cute girl. [violent tone] "IT'S SO FUZZY!!!!!!!!!!" [/violent tone] <- Probably my favourite part of the movie LOL Homed at seven plus. :D Thanks for the company!!! ☺

1507
Brought food and snacks to school for the first time in.. months? Idk. Gay green lunchbox hahahahaha but I quite like it I guess. XD Shared my wafers and love letter biscuits with Lihui. :3 YUMZ

1607
Lihui brought a hard boiled egg for me (in return? Hahaha). LOLLLLLLLLLLLL. She brought one for herself too. IDK WHY BUT I FIND EATING A WHOLE HARD BOILED EGG IN CLASS EXTREMELY RETARDED AND HILARIOUS. Of all foods?!?!?!?! LOL ~ THANKS CURRY PUFF GIRL :)

Went to town after school with Winnie!!!! Again! LOL. To continue in our mission to hunt ~ Muahahaha 8)
Her mom suddenly came to school to fetch her today of all days hahahaha so random/scary!!! But it was nice haha cus we had a free ride to town ^ ^ TYSM! And btw I find the existence of energy bars in cars VERY random hehehehe but it's so funny!!

Went to Tangs and walked around; we were attracted instantly by the "Lomography" advertisements outside HAHAHA. The cameras seemed awesome. :| And we ogled over NIXON watched tgt for the first time wee ~ LOL

Went to FEP afterwards to search for my blazers. Saw one that seemed pretty okay after numerous finds but I didn't bear to buy it. LOL. Probably cause it wasn't as long as I wanted. Oh well. Shared fried Mars bars with Winnie and it was quite delish. :9 HAHAHA I finally get to eat it after being recommended to eat it like TWO years ago by Huayyee. Who, coincidentally, is having her party tomorrow HAHAHA is that cool or what. :>

Sat down outside FEP & ate. Winnie did her essay for English tuition l8r on with noms of Shihlin XXL chicken in between. I SELF-STUDIED BIOLOGY FOR THE LONGEST TIME EVER HAHAHA!!! Idk why but I like the Eyes chapter ~ :)

Parted @ around 5.15PM cause Winnie had tuition. Walked a couple of rounds round FEP myself before heading to the MRT station home. FuncDeko is still as osm. :> Nearly bought a set of 3 Mini Cooper badges but wut, 5$? NO WAY

Went to Ion before taking the train home because.. I was lured to window shop more @ Ion. :( And then I ended up buying the same dark gray sneaks @ RI OMG it was still there all these while! HAHA losers! 22$ flew away ~

- -

It's Huayyee's birthday party tomorrow evening haha yay am pretty excited. :) HOPE ALL THINGS GO WELL TOMORROW AND THAT WE'LL HAVE FUN. Crossing fingers!


ASDKJASDKJASKJ I can't wait for my album to come!!!!!!!!!!! SO MANY NEW SONGS AND SOLO SONGS AT ONE GO WTF JE you're out to kill me or WHAT.

I finally uploaded my 3-Day U-KISS in SG fest photos to the laptop. >_> Fast or what.

KOREAN CLOTHES SITES ARE DRIVIN' ME CRAZYYYY WHY SO MANY PRETTY SHOES AND SNEAKERS, WHYYYYYYYYY!!! No more money, lah!!!!!
back to top?
monthly archive

January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011
recent entries

I want to watch Sachoom! OYOYO Quiz Today is a happy ☼ day yes I sound so gay ☺ Brutha's wedding + Mon @ Town + I ♥ MY NEW RED BAG OMG I'm sixteen Hard to say I love you I love my friends, the potential NTUC aunties (Y) I was surfing through some of my lame ol' blog arc... Imagine all the girls ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS Free Blog Counter