cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
rantspazlaughscream
mandy who?

Amanda Mandy Miura, 16, shuttler of Nan Hua Badminton Team, true blue 6th member of Arashi





affiliates

Annabel Audrey Christine Eisabess Eunice Evia Jane Jiayun Kelila Lihui Likai Meiru NHBG Olivia Peklian Puikay Qilin Ruixuan Sermin Yeshze Yingying Nicholas Kh Phoebe Qianling Xavier Xianlin Xinyi Xinying Yingsuan Yuhan #002 #005 204'08
Wednesday, July 07, 2010 @ 7:51 PM
I want to watch Sachoom!
.. I want to watch Sachoom. :(
If you are a fan of high impact and dynamic Korean productions such as BREAKOUT and Jump, you will definitely be bowled over by Sachoom!

Sachoom or Love Dance is the abbreviation of Dance When You are in Love in Korean. It is a nonverbal dance musical packed with 80mins of dynamic dancing, which can be appreciated by all generations from all countries.

Sachoom brings to us a story about three friends, Jun, Sun and Bin from the time they were born till their twenties through various dance genres such as hip-hop, jazz, techno, break dance, pop dance, modern ballet, contemporary dance and many more. Except for a few songs, the entire story is expressed through vibrant and powerful dance movements. No words.

Korea's top dancers who endured vigorous and numerous auditions were cast to play the leading 3 characters. Each individual dancer’s talents are so exceptional that fan clubs have been created.

Since the first Sachoom performance stage in October 2004, this dancical has seen over 1300 performances to date. In 2007, Sachoom took the record as the most internationally performed musical production in a short period of time as it toured 32 cities. Sachoom was also the first Korean production to perform at the opening ceremony of the 2008 Edinburgh Festival Fringe, receiving international acclaim as it was nominated as a powerful musical.

16 JUL 2010, FRI -
18 JUL 2010, SUN
PRICE $83, $68, $53, $38
- Esplanade/official site
I have been wanting to go since seeing its commercials on TV! It looks so interesting and seems so worth the watch! :( Fish had expressed her interest in watching too but meh she wants to save her moolah I think. KJajrbasdhbha. IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN WATCHING WITH ME? :> PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU ARE KK THANKS. ♥

~

Today was the last paper of first prelims! Hooraaaaaaaay
Physics Paper One was .. pretty okay I hope? Omo. It seemed a little easier than Chem P1 (I think) and I completed it more quickly than I did for Chem. Heh :> Oh well I just hope it'll pull up my overall Physics marks otherwise my Paper Two/Physics in overall is DED.

Anyway! PK, Yunmin, Jiayun, Lihui & I went to JP after school to eat. Park parted with us in JP because she went to join BANG people in surprise-celebrating Xiaoyuan's birthday. :D (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, XIAOYUAN! Stay cute and high and adorable hahaha!) The rest of us were supposed to eat @ Pepper Lunch with Park's coupons (LOL) but because we couldn't wait for it to open at eleven (we reached at TEN.), we ate at KFC instead.

I tried my first KFC breakfast omg!!! :) The American wrap whatever-you-call-it is QUITE NICE. But the 1$ honey biscuit was MORE AWESOME. Thanks Lihui for the recommendation!! :) HAHA. Other than that, the entire set was pretty much not worth my money. Bleh! Lihui told me to put the maple syrup in my iced milo omg no way. ;_;

The poor 3 of them had to wait till 11AM for KFC to start selling their afternoon/normal meals HAHAHA poor friends! Everyone chioooonged once the menu changed ~

After that, we walked around for a while.

Highlight of the day: While we were passing by BANG at Mac's, Lihui wished Xiaoyuan Happy Birthday and SHE REPLIED, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" OMG JOKE TO THE MAX! XD Everyone laughed like hell!!!!!!! BIRTHDAY GIRL why are you so cute hahahahahaha! Quote Lihui, 'Happy birthday' isn't the new 'Thank you', y'know!

And I heard that XY hugged TJ too (other than everyone to thank them) HAHAHAHA what a scene. :>

Bought 1.50$ plain bubble tea(I like!) and shared with Yunmin and Lihui and none of us could barely finish our portions.

And which the four of us subsequently chatted for quite a while standing outside the shop (bak kwa?) beside Sweet Talk in the mid of nowhere. Hahaha odd spot to talk as a group yo. But we shifted to some random concrete benches outside JP lol and stared looked at people walking past us haha hobo students. Talked about a lot of stuff. I LIKE. ;)

Homed after that. YES prelims are finally over OMG

.. And the next will be in a month's time or so. DANG WHY DOES THIS KIND OF SH#T HAPPEN TO ME?!?!?!?!?


School and class will be resuming tomorrow for us Sec 4 folks. Dang DNWWWWWWWWWWW

On a brighter note, it's also good in a way cause.. no more papers to study and mug your guts out for? :> (Okay but I didn't even really mug my guts out for the papers anyway.........) OKAY ALTHOUGH ONLY FOR LIKE A FEW WEEKS but still. :(

TEAMMIES: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT GOING OUT WITH Y'ALL TODAY!! :( Had arranged to go out with my friends already... meep. Another time I promise. ^ ^

Wlao I can't believe Beast is going to appear on Entertainment on 5 tonight like WTF I THOUGHT THEY'D BE GUESTING AND PERFORMING ON THE SHENG SIONG SHOW LIKE U-KISS DID WHEN THEY WERE IN SINGAPORE and wtf Entertainment on 5 seems SO MUCH BETTER?!?!? THEY GOT TO GIVE A PERFORMANCE ON THAT SHOW TOO DAMNIT WHY DIDN'T THIS HAPPEN TO U-KISS I MEAN THEY'RE LIKE a million times MORE fluent in English than Beast are and they can converse in a thousand and one languages and thus creating barely any communication barrier with Kui Jien thus they should be more than suitable to guest on EOn5 too tskkkkkkkk :( But OK, beggars can't be choosers. LOL

WINNIE I HOPE YOU'RE GONNA CATCH THE SHOW OKAY hehe your Doojoon!! :3 AND FISH TOO. HIAK HIAK NIAK NIAKZ.
back to top?
monthly archive

January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011
recent entries

OYOYO Quiz Today is a happy ☼ day yes I sound so gay ☺ Brutha's wedding + Mon @ Town + I ♥ MY NEW RED BAG OMG I'm sixteen Hard to say I love you I love my friends, the potential NTUC aunties (Y) I was surfing through some of my lame ol' blog arc... Imagine all the girls ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah I hope I won't regret this. /smile
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS Free Blog Counter